Class 1, Class 2 or Class 3 aviation medical exams can be performed by Dr. Bradley K Harrison MD who is listed on the FAA website as an approved Aviation Medical Examiner’s. Airmen who need medical examinations will need to access the FAA MedExpress website and receive their confirmation number when scheduling an appointment.
- Start your online examination at the FAA MedExpress website.
- Write down your MedExpress Number
Booking your FAA physical
- Call (785) 320-5000 with your MedExpress Number to book your physical.
Day of flight physical
- Show up 30 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Bring your:
(a) Photo ID
(b) form of payment with cash, check, credit card, or money order
(c) two pairs of glasses (if applicable) for vision exam
(d) full bladder and water bottle for a urine test.
- For Class 1, be prepared to have a EKG performed.