Manhattan Primary Care treats patients of all ages and is pleased to provide the families of Manhattan and surrounding areas with continuous and comprehensive health care for individuals and families of all ages. Dr. Harrison, Dr. Platz and Kerri Maxcy, PA believe in the importance of preventive care as a means to maintaining good health and quality of life.
Our office uses an electronic health record system which allows for an enhanced patient experience environment.
We offer the following medical services:
- Adult and Pediatric Medical Care
- Same day acute services including minor lacerations and sprains
- Complete Annual Exams and Wellness Exams
- Women’s Health & Wellness – including Birth Control management, Pap Smears, Pelvic Examinations, and Breast exams.
- Men’s Health & Wellness
- Pediatric Well Visits – including newborn care
- Adolescent Medicine
- Minor Surgeries – including skin lesion, laceration repair.
- Nutrition/Weight Loss Counseling
- Sports Injuries – including joint injections.
- Back & Neck Pain
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
- Diagnoses & Treatment of Chronic Illness, including diabetes, hypertension, and depression
- Vaccination & Travel Advice
- Kansas Pre-Participation Physicals (Sports Physical)
- Federal Aviation Administration Physicals
- Department of Transportation Physicals