Are you in need of a family physician in Manhattan, Kansas? We are currently accepting new patients for comprehensive health care.
For all new patients, please call our office to set up an appointment. Print out the New Patient Paperwork packet (listed below) and complete fully prior to your check-in time. Please bring your photo ID, insurance card/s and a copy of your current prescriptions including dosages. Your pharmacy can provide you a list of your current prescriptions. If you need any patient information sent to our office please take the “Records Release Forms” listed below to your current provider. Please wait to sign and date any forms on the first day of service.
New Patient Forms
- New Patient Paperwork
- Records Release To MPC (Use to request records from another office to MPC)
- MPC Vaccine Policy (Ages 16 and under only)
- Advance Consent to Treat Form (If the minor is driving himself or someone is bringing them to the appointment without the legal guardian, use this form to consent for evaluation and treatment of the minor.)
We are currently accepting patients with the following insurances and several more:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Century Health
- PHP (Preferred Health Professionals) of Kansas
- Kancare – Sunflower
- Tricare Select
- United Healthcare Commercial
1133 College Ave, Building A, Suite A211
Manhattan, KS 66502
(785) 320-5000 Office
(888) 524-2251 Fax
Manhattan Primary Care is located in Building A of the Manhattan Medical Center at the corner of Claflin Rd and College Ave.